BoreTech Qwik-Dri - 1 Fluid oz
Bore Tech Qwik-Dri™ is a cutting-edge dry film lubricant packed full of high performance, submicron PTFE and bonding additives. The rapidly evaporating carrier leaves behind a mess free, durable long lasting dry film that is ideal for extremely dusty or cold environments. For unsurpassed lubrication and unequaled performance in a dry film lubricant, choose Bore Tech Qwik-Dri.
Bore Tech Qwik-Dri™ is a cutting-edge dry film lubricant composed of submicron PTFE particles in a quickly evaporating carrier. Tef-Dri is able to penetrate deep into metal pores and bond with the surface, leaving a tough, long lasting, dry film lubricant behind. This extremely slick coating is unsurpassed in performance.
QWIK-DRI DRY FILM LUBRICANT
- 100˚F to 600˚F Operating Range
- Repels Dust, Dirt & Debris
- Decreases Friction & Wear By 95%
- Non-Oily, Mess Free Dry Lubricant
Qwik-Dri’s unique formulation is ideal for extreme temperature ranges as it will not freeze or burn off and will not attract dust or debris. The mess free formula is perfect for use on holstered pistol slides and triggers as the fast drying lubricant prevents an oily mess, stained clothing and repels dust and lint. Qwik-Dri can be applied to rifle bolts, magazines, pistol slides, trigger assemblies and any other areas demanding a mess free high performance lubricant. Customers even use Qwik-Dri on fishing reals and squeaky door hinges!
Don’t get stuck in a messy situation, use Bore Tech Qwik-Dri.
- Volume1 fl oz
- Bottle Type - Treated HDPE Plastic
- Cap Type - Dropper Tip
Bore Tech Qwik-Dri Use Instructions
1) Clean areas to be treated with Bore Tech Blast Degreaser and let dry.
2) Next, sparingly apply Qwik-Dri to all moving parts. Cycle the parts several times to distribute evenly and allow to completely dry.
Note: Lightly heating parts prior to application of Qwik-Dri will increase bonding strength and penetration into the metal pores.
3) Repeat Step 2 to ensure proper coverage and lubrication.